As you may know, Fandible is approaching five years of actual play podcast hilarity this fall. It’s a momentous occasion, and we absolutely wouldn’t have stuck around this long if it weren’t for people like you, coming back week after week to listen to some of the most ridiculous role playing to ever grace the internet, and read our weekly ramblings here on the blog.
Any group that’s together for an extended period of time comes up with a litany of inside jokes and repeated motifs (yes, motifs, not tired tropes!), and we’re lucky enough to be able to share this history of ridiculous jokes with you.
You may not feel so lucky.
To celebrate five years of gaming together, here you’ll find the first draft of the first ever Fandible roleplaying drinking game! Prepare your liver to roll some David Dice (drink!)…
- An obstacle or villain appears “suddenly, out of nowhere…”
- A child NPC is a jerk
- A dinosaur appears
- Time travel
- Stevens and/or Rubia make an appearance
- Billy names an NPC “Gary”
- Someone uses an accent
- Someone other than David gets hit by “David Dice” (Caution: do not use this rule when listening to 99 Problems)
- A new T-shirt slogan is mentioned
- Angela squirms over mentions of eye trauma
- The GM is left speechless after an ingenious and/or insane player plan
- Someone starts the game with one accent, and ends up using a different one by the end
- A player gets to re-roll…and gets a worse result
Finish Your Drink
- When a wholesome setting turns freakin’ dark
- David rolls David Dice
What are some of your favorite Fandible moments that deserve to be immortalized in a drinking game? Tell us in the comments and we’ll add our favorites to the official list!
Fandible.Com is now on Patreon! If you enjoy our weekly blog posts and actual play podcasts, please consider supporting us.
12 comments on “Fandible: The Drinking Game”
So you seek to kill us with alcohol poisoning?
(or perhaps I make my drinks too strong for this.)
If a pun war starts, do you finish the entire six pack or bottle?
Seriously, I think Angela is trying to kill our listeners. This drinking game is *brutal*.
… I mean, I love it and might play it at home myself one of these nights because I’ve been bad and need to be punished, but, damn.
@Thing – Your beverage choices are yours and yours alone. Game responsibly. ™
@Lance Park – THAT is a dangerous one (though you could listen to pre-David games and be KIND OF safe)
@Daniel – Stop whining 😉
– David says “Amazing!”
– Two or more break into song.
– “1, 2, 3, Arrraaah!”
– Angela makes a stealth joke that kills.
– The insane plan (from original post) actually works.
– A statement made in jest becomes canon.
I feel a disturbance in the force. As if a thousand livers cried out in terror and then were silenced.
-Fandable spontaneously breaks out into song.
See, I saw the title and figured “SCIENCE!” would be a shot and cash brilliant plan would be a finisher.
I was wrong. Horribly wrong.
Finish your drink when a player asks if they can just fail a roll so that the story is improved.
When Angela complains about fantasy
Then has a good time anyway